Download V2Ray plugin for HTTP Injector Apk For Android. Latest Version of V2Ray plugin for HTTP Injector Apk on Nervefilter is available for FREE!
※ IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ ※
– This is a PLUGIN, so it does NOT work standalone
– Designed for “HTTP Injector” app only (v5.5.0+)
– There will be ❌ NO user interface/App Icon, you can access V2Ray settings from HTTP Injector app
– You can uninstall this plugin by going to your device Settings – Apps
– Any connection issues, means your config is incorrect or server using old version of v2ray
Project V is a set of tools to help you build your own privacy network over internet. The core of Project V, named V2Ray, is responsible for network protocols and communications. It can work alone, as well as combine with other tools.
How to use
– Install HTTP Injector and V2Ray Plugin
– Open HTTP Injector > Tunnel Type > V2RAY
– HTTP Injector (version 5.5.0 and above)
– Android Lolipop and above (5.0+)
– Internal storage space (not sdcard)
– VMESS, Shadowsocks, SOCKS, VLESS
– To avoid issue, please make sure V2Ray server also latest version v4.41.1+
You may contact us if you plan to use our app as the plugin too
v2ray & v2fly community & contributors
To install the V2Ray plugin for HTTP Injector on Android, simply follow these steps:
- Download the V2Ray plugin for HTTP Injector Apk from the link provided.
- Make sure that you have Unknown Sources enabled on your device, as this is necessary for the installation of Android applications from sources outside of the Google Play Store.
- Locate the downloaded APK file using a file manager.
- Install the APK file on your Android.
- Run the app and enjoy!