Samsung Galaxy S9/s9+/Note9 Android 12-Based One UI 4.1 Custom ROM [Guide]
Download Samsung Galaxy S9/s9+/Note9 OS 12-Based One UI 4.1 Custom ROM. Last February, the Korean company Samsung revealed the release of the One UI 4.1 interface in sync with its announcement of its latest flagship devices for 2022, the Galaxy S22 series. Then later, it started sending it to all its eligible phones, especially as it came alongside the Android 12 operating system. And while the Galaxy S9 & Note 9 devices, the company’s flagship devices for 2018, have stopped their official support for operating system updates, but you as a user of them can still get On new Android OS versions by custom Android ROMs.
And now you can update Galaxy S9, Note 9 phones to Android 12 using Noble ROM v2.1, which one of the developers extracted from the official ROM for Galaxy S22.
Galaxy S9 & Note 9 (One UI 4.1 update)
The One UI 4.1 for Samsung S9, Note 9, which comes with Android 12 OS, was brought to light by AlexisXDA from the XDA Developers Forum in the form of a custom rom called Noble ROM 2.1, which we talked about before for the same phones, which is NOBLE ROM 1.1, which was then With Android 11. The new ROM version this time came based on the official Galaxy Note 10 update to the latest system with the version number HVC6, but it was updated to the March 2022 security patch which is the latest so far.
With this ROM, you will get all the new features and additions that we saw in the One UI 4.1 for all Samsung phones, but with some additional modifications to get the best possible experience of the system by removing unnecessary features as well as with the stock Samsung apps updated to the latest versions, and the ROM has been It was rooted by default with Magisk v24.3.
Download Android 12 for Galaxy S9, Note 9
Now, all you have to do in a very short way is to download the ROM from the links attached below, restart the phone in TWRP recovery mode, flash the ROM, then reboot again within the new system. (Don’t worry, we’ll explain it in more detail below)
|Device||Samsung Galaxy S9/S9+/Note 9|
|UI||One UI 4.1|
|security patch||March 1, 2022|
|ROM||NOBLE ROM 2.1|
- ROM link for versions G960N, G965N, N960N
- Charging Problem Fix: NOBLE ROM 2.1 HOTFIX
- Rom group link on Telegram: Noble Telegram channel
Custom ROMs installing guide
Of course, today’s explanation isn’t for beginners, and you’ll need some knowledge of what we’re talking about today. This page may be your first step into a world filled with new and exciting things. If you’re interested in giving it a shot, then you can read on.
If you are new to this matter, and you are implementing it for the first time, besides that you have reached this page by searching for something and then you found us by accident, then perhaps you should know that there are some necessary requirements first before you go to install the modified Android ROM on your phone. Download Samsung S9/s9+/Note9 Rom now!
- Save a backup copy of the phone files.
- Unlock your device’s bootloader.
- Install TWRP custom recovery – Use this version: TWRP 3.6.1
- Do an NANDroid Backup.
install a custom ROM via TWRP
- Download the ROM file from the links attached above, then transfer the files to the internal or external memory.
- Reboot into TWRP recovery mode.
- From the recovery main menu, go to Wipe> Advanced wipe, then choose the System, Data, Cash, Dalvic sections, and then drag the Swipe button below to execute. This process will remove the current system from your device.
- Once again from the main recovery menu, go to the Install button, then browse storage files to the ROM file on the external memory.
- Once the ROM has finished flashing, press the Reboot System button that will appear below.
You probably know this since you are reading these steps, but the first booting after flashing any of the above mentioned Android 12 ROM usually takes a long time, so do not worry, this is normal. Given that these ROM are not official but from some independent XDA developers, there is a possibility that the phone will not succeed in the first booting, and therefore you must be ready for all possibilities, So we mentioned making a backup NANDroid within the necessary requirements. Download Samsung S9/s9+/Note9 Rom now!