Download QuickShortcutMaker Apk For Android
QuickShortcutMaker Apk can create a shortcut to an application from the list of activities which are installed on your phone.
Even if so many applications are installed, you can choose an activity smoothly.
You can also use the QuickShortcutMaker Apk for searching the app which you want to launch.
If you want to use the app which you don’t use frequently, maybe you have no shortcuts for it. So, you may have to search the app from a list of many apps. Even if you know the name of the app, it’s hard to find it.
In this situation, the QuickShortcutMaker will help you finding the app. Please try!
This may be useful. But please use it at your own risk!
You can make shortcuts to hidden setting screens which are usually not accessible.
Even if you encountered any problems using this app or shortcuts created by this app, I don’t have any responsibility about that. Please be sure to use this app at your own risk.
About Internet access permission:
From the version 2.0.1, for a more rapid improvement of the app, you will be requested an additional permission to access network so that the app can send a detailed error report to developer.
The app uses network only to send error reports.
And when it communicates, a confirmation message will be displayed, so please rest assured.
for Launcher3 of Cyanogenmod
If you cannot create shortcut, please try the following steps:
1. Long-tap the home screen.
2. Tap “WIDGETS”.
3. Long-tap “Activities” which has the QuickShortcutMaker’s icon.
4. Drag it to somewhere on the screen.
5. QuickShortcutMaker will be launched.
6. Select an activity, edit it, and tap “Create”.
7. A shortcut will be created on the home screen.
Follow the updates
Tweets by sika_app
– Added Italian and Arabic translations.
– Adapted to AndroidPhone7 theme.
– Changed dialog UI.
– Fixed a bug that the shortcut for Google Play cannot be opened.
– Added function to ask you to rate this app. (Forgive me if you don’t like such a thing.)
– Added translations to many languages. (Français, Español, Português, Polski, 한국어, 中文(简体), 中文(繁體), Bahasa Indonesia)
– Added support for some other themes. (Atom / Solo, etc.)
– Added several other improvements.
– It is now possible to operate multiple items from the activity list by long-tapping the items. You can add them to favorites or share.
– Changed the text format in which to share the application information.
– Added the types of themes that can be selected icon (ADW / Nova / Apex / LauncherPro / GO / Holo).
– Added the number of icons in the list of themes.
– Changed the UI of shortcut editing screen.
– Added German translation.
– Added a lot of improvements.
– Added support for tablet devices.
– Added function to share app information as text.
– Improved UI of some screens.
– Fixed some bugs.
– Added function to open the App info screen from the shortcut editing screen. (Android 2.3 or later only)
– Fixed a minor bug and UI.
– Fixed a bug that the app crashes while searching at a certain condition.
– Added error report function to send detailed information when the app crashes or when you see “Failed to load” message.
– Reduced consumption of the memory so that the models which have low-memory not to crash.
– Search results can be sorted order by names.
– Increased speed of search.
– Fixed a bug on setting icon.
– Fixed a bug that the icon becomes smaller when you use the app on tablets.
– Added history and favorite features.
– Applied Android 4.0(ICS) UI style.
– Activity list is now grouped by app.
– Fixed some bugs.
You can download any version of the application directly from the third party website. You can have the app archives of most versions and you can download them according to your needs.
Unlike Play Store, downloading is instant, you don’t have to wait for the review process, etc.
After downloading, there is an APK file on your memory card/system memory. So you can uninstall and reinstall them many times without downloading.
Downloading apps from third-party sources are not usually checked by Google. So it can be harmful to your phone but this is rare.
APK files may contain viruses that steal data from your phone or damage your phone but in very rare cases.
Your apps won’t automatically update because they don’t usually have access to the Google Play Store.
QuickShortcutMaker Apk Conclusion:
QuickShortcutMaker Apk is an amazing app for android. Your all queries must have fulfilled after reading this review. Now download and enjoy this app with all the features in the latest version.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is an APK File?
Ans: An Android package kit (abbreviated APK) is a package file format used by the Android operating system for the distribution and installation of mobile applications. Just as a Windows (PC) system uses an EXE file to install software, so does Android.
Q: Can I update the QuickShortcutMaker Apk from the Google Play Store when I install APK from nervefilter.com?
Ans: Yes, of course. You can update the app from Google Play after installing it from nervefilter.com
Q: Why App need permission while run on Android?
Ans: Applications require access to some of your device’s systems. When you install an app, you will be notified of all the permissions required to run that app.
Q: Is it safe to download QuickShortcutMaker Apk From NerveFilter?
Ans: Yes, Downloading QuickShortcutMaker Apk from nervefilter.com is 100% safe.